Friday, February 13, 2015

13 Feb 15 - Armrest



I’m sitting on the dining table eating my breakfast, operating my online farm and browsing the internet. I’m not use to this house yet. There’s nothing mine here. Mom said it’s ok to camp out on the dining table and make it my own territory. But still something feel out of place. Surrounding me are my foundations, blushes and cosmetics that i just popped out of my suitcases. Scattered and covered the whole table. My life is a mess..probably because my thing is a mess. 


I always have music on when i’m alone because i want to create a pleasant atmosphere for myself. The building next door is under construction and it’s noisy all the time. Well… Actually almost ALL of the buildings and houses around our apartment are being re-built and turned into some community malls. I have watched this area grown from nothingness to too-many-things-ness. Our apartment is among the oldest in the area that still stands until today. Every time i re-visited this place after spending sometime abroad, something changes. And when i got used to the new shops and buildings, it changed once again. Probably that’s why it never feels like home. Or maybe i shouldn’t be settling myself down to a collective pack of building and people, maybe i should make the change in space and time, my home.


The internet here sucks. I’m playing The piano guys on Youtube and it keep on stucking like a stuttering person. My mood is stuttering along with the music and the crappy chair without armrest that i’m sitting in. It’s so hard to type anything at all on the dining table. People seems to overlook some easy detail like armrest, the height of the table and such things. Many times, i have encountered places that chose design over practicality. Probably they didn’t even choose design, but they just don’t know that practicality exists. Seriously, what’s the point of installing unmovable chairs in a classroom if your students can’t do group work properly. (That happened in my university) I don’t know if i’m the only one to ever think of something like this. People said i think too much, which i know from the bottom of my heart that it’s totally true. But i just can’t stop. I wish i knew how to stop myself from paying attention to all these trivial things.



Suddenly... i feel like listening to Wankelmut and Emma Louise’s “My Head Is A Jungle”.



Love,

Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment