Tuesday, February 10, 2015

10 Feb 15 - Airplane




Funny how i actually decided to write something just as you suggested. I’m feeling really crappy now, sitting next to a guy who stinks with all the Jack Daniel’s he had drunk. Economy class is a crappy place. The uneasiness of the plane atmosphere and the tiny space that’s smaller than the width of my suitcase are pressing my mind. As i’m typing this i am watching Rurouni Kenshin, a trilogy Samurai movie that is full of blood, dead bodies and swords fight. But the crappyness of the plane had made me insane to the point where i can miss you so much even though the music in my ears is a samurai song. Or probably its just me watching too much Samurai. I haven’t stop even a minute after i start boarding the plane.


I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I don’t think i ever have this kind of feeling before. It’s like you are haunting me. Kenshin reminded me of you. The bad guy in Kenshin’s movie, Kenshin’s friend, basically everyone started to turn into you. It’s almost as if i’m hallucinating.  I can still remember your scent every time i close my eyes. I can remember your smile, it shines so vibrantly as if everything just happened a second ago. Bitter sweet…hmm i think i understand that word a little bit more as the sweetness of your memory clings to my sense and the bitterness of the fact that its not real eats my heart bits by bits. 

I am still watching Kenshin as i’m typing. I think i’m overload with Samurai shit and the pain from my muscle ache is killing me. I f-ing hate planes. I do not have enough space and the retarded guy next to me always take up spaces on the armrest. I seriously wish you were here. At least to share the miserable moments with me. 


Love,

Natsu



No comments:

Post a Comment